In your 20s-30s? “Follow a good boss”. And if you’re older (watch this video).
Great career advice from Jack Ma (co-founder of Alibaba, billionaire and philanthropist – he didn’t get started in his own business until his 40s – google search him if you don’t know him – he’s pretty cool)!
So if you’re thinking it’s too late or you’re too old, you’re probably wrong.
For more help, I suggest you check out the relevant Career Spot Ebooks.
- How to write a great CV and Cover Letter (includes Downloadable and Customisable Templates – 6 CV Templates, 2 Cover letter Templates, plus pros and cons of online CV builder options)
- Interview Strategies
- How to Job Search (Includes downloadable Job Search Strategies Checklist with Tips, Job Search Compass, Job Search Record, Email Letter to Use for Networks)
- Self-Awareness and Career Planning
- Youth and Career Planning (First Jobs Matter)
- Should you make a Career Change?
- How to Build an Effective LinkedIn Profile
- Or get the complete collection for 33% savings off full-price.